Tamiya JSU-152

2017 Self-Propelled Artillery Group Build. Campaign runs from 01/01/17 - to 30/06/17. Campaign medals awarded for models completed within those dates.
Adam Durrant
Senior Site Contributor.....

Re: Tamiya JSU-152

Post by Adam Durrant »

All done on this one as well, had a busy weekend "clearing the decks" of the group builds that just needed a final brush stroke!

Summary;
Tamiya Kit - Usual Tamiya stuff, everything goes together flawlessly and could have been built straight out of the box. The individual track links are nice but the wee jig they provide to get the correct sag is misleading and better to set the sag yourself using slow setting glue.

Orange Hobby PE - Disappointing really. The set is very nicely made, but the choices as to what to model in brass were a bit odd.

Orange Hobby barrel - Amazing. A beast of a piece of brass and a nicely done resin mantlet.

Archer dry transfers - There is no going back, these were flawless and I will use whenever I can now.

Pics are off to Gary, should be up later this week.

Adam :D
I'm a serial kit starter....
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gary Boxall
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Gary Boxall »

Yep, got them. On my 'to do' list :D

Gary
Hi. My name is Gary and I'm an ex-Shermaholic....

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Philipp Gross »

You've certainly been productive :mrgreen:

Some medals coming up now :lol:

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Adam Durrant

Post by Adam Durrant »

Philipp Gross wrote:You've certainly been productive :mrgreen:

Some medals coming up now :lol:

Philipp
Had to get my A into G as the rest of this month is going to be a write off with work and conference talks to put together. How did it happen that our lives are ruled by PowerPoint :?
I'm a serial kit starter....
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage