Medieval Inn

Anything diorama related goes here.
Justin Wooding

Re: Medieval Inn

Post by Justin Wooding »

Matt, that is a heck of a project! Really nice work on such tiny figures. And that building.....it's quite something 8-)

Matt Parvis wrote:So, this project is neither armour our plastic, but, I hope you guys will humor me and my somewhat scatterbrained tastes in modelling. To catch things up, the cast of character so far:
Mate, it's all modeling and i think all of us enjoy seeing something different. Variety is the spice of life as the saying goes
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Raoul Kunz
Senior Site Contributor.....
Senior Site Contributor.....

Post by Raoul Kunz »

"Inn at the crossroads" anyone?
Okay, it's a Song of Ice and Fire reader thing mostly, I suppose the Inn doesn't have a name in the TV series... ;)

Best regards

Raoul G. Kunz
~fiat iustitia aut pereat mundus~

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Matt Parvis
Site Contributor..
Site Contributor..

Post by Matt Parvis »

Thanks for the comments guys.

Raoul, yes, they are Valdemar figures. Very nice with lots of great poses and interesting sets available. They've got a couple of sets of figures for medieval building sites, so, a building scene diorama, a la Pillars of the Earth, is probably in my future.

This particular inn will be The White Hart. Convenient in that it is a name that goes back a long way and it is the name of my favorite pub on the planet, which, unfortunately is only open 19 days a year on weekends from the third week in August through the third week in October. :D Here is what it looks like in early September before the weather cools and it gets crowded:

Matt

Gary Boxall
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Gary Boxall »

I fondly remember a White Hart pub back in West London that I frequented often when I lived there :)

Gary
Hi. My name is Gary and I'm an ex-Shermaholic....