My FMC M4A3 was published

Whatever doesn't fit elsewhere goes here
Rod Dumouchel

Re: My FMC M4A3 was published

Post by Rod Dumouchel »

Greg Buechler wrote:Just read the article over breakfast, John. Very well done! I have one of these tanks available here in Portland at the local Army Guard base. Ours is slightly earlier, with cast-cheek armor and welded pistol port but an early M34 mantlet modified on the right side with an additional armor slab to cover a direct sight telescope. Always good to see a Sherman subject in MMI, but it does make me wonder...what happened to the Canadian Skink conversion I submitted two years ago? :?: I've noticed a rather depressing drift back to WW2 German subjects with MMI lately; I once had high hopes that it would be the one such publication to take a different road and leave the panzers to everyone else.
I would like to see your Skink (easy Gary and et al it's a tank ;) ) any chance you could post some photos? Modern Canadian vehicles seem to be popular now (C2 Mexas, TUA, ADATS, Leopard 2MA6) all kits I did not think would see the light of day. A few WWII subjects as well (Sexton from Dragon, Ram Badger, OP, and Kangaroo from Formations and others) would be nice to see someone tackle the Fox and or Lynx Armoured cars but I somehow don't think it will happen.

Regards,

Rod

Greg Buechler

Post by Greg Buechler »

Rod, I'd be happy to...if I could. For some reason, I get an error message telling me the site quota is full, even when I re-size the images small enough to work. I'll send you some full-res shots directly via email.

Rod Dumouchel

Post by Rod Dumouchel »

Greg Buechler wrote:Rod, I'd be happy to...if I could. For some reason, I get an error message telling me the site quota is full, even when I re-size the images small enough to work. I'll send you some full-res shots directly via email.

Thanks Greg, you may want to try using a image hosting service like Photo Bucket (it's free). I think image sizes are limited due to server space issues, Gary or Steve can confrim that.

I just got the images you sent looks awsome sure hope MMI publishes the article, I have wanted to build one of these as well as the Grizzly for a long time. I did get a Grizzly conversion some time ago (Commanders I think) and now the that the Dragon Sexton is comeing out with the CDP tracks I may have to give it a go.

Sorry John, we seem to have hijacked your thread. Going to have to pick up this issue really like what you did with this model.

Regards,
Rod

John Hale

Post by John Hale »

Rod Dumouchel wrote:
Greg Buechler wrote:Rod, I'd be happy to...if I could. For some reason, I get an error message telling me the site quota is full, even when I re-size the images small enough to work. I'll send you some full-res shots directly via email.

Thanks Greg, you may want to try using a image hosting service like Photo Bucket (it's free). I think image sizes are limited due to server space issues, Gary or Steve can confrim that.

I just got the images you sent looks awsome sure hope MMI publishes the article, I have wanted to build one of these as well as the Grizzly for a long time. I did get a Grizzly conversion some time ago (Commanders I think) and now the that the Dragon Sexton is comeing out with the CDP tracks I may have to give it a go.

Sorry John, we seem to have hijacked your thread. Going to have to pick up this issue really like what you did with this model.

Regards,
Rod

Image size isn't limited, but bandwidth is for the free service. If your only posting a few pictures here and there on a couple of forums you'' be fine. If your like me and have a million projects on a bunch of other forums then you might conceder the 2.99 charge per month to keep your bandwidth flowing smoothly.