Photo's

Anything relating to the site itself is posted here - announcements, changes, feedback etc.
Craig Skinner

Photo's

Post by Craig Skinner »

Alright guy's HOW do I get the photo's from photo bucket to here??? I'm about to blow a cap!!! LOL..

Justin Wooding

Re: Photo's

Post by Justin Wooding »

Hi Craig,

No need to blow a cap, posting photos from Photobucket is a simple copy and paste operation ;)

First open your photo and look for the SHARE LINKS (green circle). There you will the option IMG (blue arrow)

Mouse over the IMG code (red arrow) and click it once.

The code will flash yellow with the word copied if you have clicked successfully. All you have to then is go and paste into where you are writing your post, and hey presto, you should have put a picture into your post :D

NOTE: Before i actually post onto the forum i always use the preview option before you hit the submit button. In the post you are writing you will only see the image code. By using the preview button you can see if your photos are inserted and are where you want them.
Last edited by Justin Wooding on 14 Jun 2015, 05:07, edited 2 times in total.
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

Alternatively, and pretty much the same thing, you can post from your album and don't have the actual photo open. Save time if you are posting more than one photo.

In the album mouse over the three small bars in the lower left of the photo thumbnail. You will be given a small list (blue arrow)

Select the SHARE LINKS option again and you will be given a pop box titles Share The Photo. In the right side of the box you will see a list (green circle), which should be familiar from the previous method ;)

Select the image code there again and paste into your post.

Hope that all makes sense Craig. Holler if you need more help. I guess if we see some photos, we know you succeeded :lol: :lol: :lol:
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Craig Skinner

Post by Craig Skinner »

Well I got a few up. Thanks Woody for the directions!