Following the Builds??????

Anything relating to the site itself is posted here - announcements, changes, feedback etc.
Mark Aldrich
Senior Site Contributor.....

Following the Builds??????

Post by Mark Aldrich »

I might be missing something but there seems (to me) to be too many places to post your builds.
BLOGS
CRITIQUE REQUESTED
GENERAL MODELING
GALLERY

All four of these seem to be the same to me. Having the BLOGS and GALLERY I can understand. The BLOGS shows your current progress on whatever it is you are building and care to share with the forum. The GALLERY would be for anyone that wants to show off stuff they have built in the past. Sometimes, it is hard for me to remember where something was posted after I have seen it. Gary's FL10 comes to mind. I had to copy the link because I could not find it when I got home from work.
Cry Havoc and let slip the Dogs of War
TreadHead is NOT an ugly word

Completed Campaigns:

Gary Boxall
Site Admin/Founder

Re: Following the Builds??????

Post by Gary Boxall »

Any one else have any thoughts on this? Do you want to drop the critique section (seems to be hardly used) or should it be only for pics prior to painting etc and not WIP shots?
General modelling section could stay but the Blogs section could be used for WIP shots too and maybe renamed with something like 'Builds' section so it contains both blogs and general build updates etc?

Thoughts

Gary
Hi. My name is Gary and I'm an ex-Shermaholic....

Olivier Carneau

Re: Following the Builds??????

Post by Olivier Carneau »

Like Mark I already had some hard time tracing back an "old" post.

The merging of Critique Requested and Blogs sections into a single WIP one could be helful.
In my opinion, General Modeling should not be used to post our builds but more too aks questions, give information, address news stories and so on.

My two euro cents ;)
Olivier
http://olivier.carneau.free.fr

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage