What I'm Liking About The New Forum and Website

Anything relating to the site itself is posted here - announcements, changes, feedback etc.
Justin Wooding

What I'm Liking About The New Forum and Website

Post by Justin Wooding »

Hi chaps,

Just thought i would add some positive feedback

So, one thing i have noticed different from MA that is a real plus, is that we can have bigger photos in the threads, and also, the EDIT button for your post stays. I think this is a huge advantage!

Thanks Gary and Steve for making a new website we can call home :D
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Steve Hutchinson
Senior Site Contributor.....
Senior Site Contributor.....

Re: What I'm Liking About The New Forum and Website

Post by Steve Hutchinson »

Got to agree with the photo portion and I can see where I have messed up on the painting too :lol: :lol:

The edit bit I hadn't noticed, but as I am still in ""honeymoon"" mode and still so thrilled to be able to blog on a real armour based web site with the rest of the gang,
Its all GREAT to me, and positive feedback is always good, well done Gary and Steve R ;)

New members and regulars are turning up every day, and its only been a few weeks :D

Good to have a home again :D

Steve H
""I need to be creative, to feel ALIVE!""

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dario Risso
Site Contributor..
Site Contributor..

Post by Dario Risso »

I agree with Woody, I like to use Photobucket links to post pics and due to my poor knowledge of english language, I need to edit my post sometimes

Darío

Rob Matthews

Post by Rob Matthews »

Agree with you all Guys - dont worry Dario - it's my first language and I still struggle :lol:

The pics work really well, and I like the clean minimalist look of the main web page.

I'm loathe to knock a fellow site but one you'll all recognise has become incredibly commercial with live video adverts that is just very regrettable :roll:

Rob
Modelling the mundane

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Philipp Gross »

There's one thing not directly related to the site that makes me exceptionally happy: During the last few months MA felt a little comatose at times with barely any builds in progress and only a handful of posts per day. I think we all remember how Vinnie was struggling to get enough contributions for the monthly competition. I know well enough that there are always certain things that keep you away from the workbench but still it made me a little sad and kept me wondering what the future might bring.

Now we have PA, and it's a pleasure to see it alive with refreshed energy. So....thanks! Thanks to Gary, Steve and especially thanks to all of you who form this magnificent community! May it stay that way for long! :D

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage