Taking PlasticArmour.com to tapatalk

Anything relating to the site itself is posted here - announcements, changes, feedback etc.
Devin Edwards

Taking PlasticArmour.com to tapatalk

Post by Devin Edwards »

I would like to suggest enabling PlasticArmour.com to be viewed on mobile devices through the tapatalk app. This would make the forum more accessible. I have also noticed that a lot of other model forums have not made the migration - PlasticArmour.com can be on the cutting edge! I have seen that mobile viewing of forums is higher than desktop viewing in some cases, since people would be more active during the workday.

I do realize that the current forum platform is mobile friendly, tapatalk would enhance the offering on a mobile device.

There is no cost to enable PlasticArmour.com on tapatalk, please reference the link below. Tapatalk supports phpBB, the hosting technology for PlasticArmour.com.
https://blog.tapatalk.com/knowledgebase ... talk-cost/

Please feel free to ask me any questions, just a suggestion.

John Everett
Senior Site Contributor
Senior Site Contributor

Re: Taking PlasticArmour.com to tapatalk

Post by John Everett »

The app works pretty well. I've got it set up with the Modeler's Social Club site.
"You used up all the glue...............ON PURPOSE!" - Darren McGavin

Completed Campaigns:

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Re: Taking PlasticArmour.com to tapatalk

Post by Philipp Gross »

Hi Devin,

thanks for the suggestion. Couldn't do much on vacation, but I'll have a look at it. Gary and I aren't exactly experts in the matter but it seems easy enough.

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage