Hello from Alaska!

The place to introduce yourself and say hello to fellow members. Also information on registering.
Craig Skinner

Hello from Alaska!

Post by Craig Skinner »

Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello!

I'm new to AFV modeling but not new to modeling been addicted since I was a child and now 52 and still crazy about it!
I've just started my first MBT a Meng T-90a and having fun at it!

Glad to be here and thankful to Edmund, one of your members for introducing me to this site!

Craig..

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Re: Hello from Alaska!

Post by Philipp Gross »

Hi Craig, welcome to the site! Feel free to show us a few pictures of your build :)

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gary Boxall
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Gary Boxall »

Welcome along Craig. Look forward to seeing some pics of your T90 :)

Gary
Hi. My name is Gary and I'm an ex-Shermaholic....

Craig Skinner

Post by Craig Skinner »

Thanks Gary!

First I have to learn how to post pics, among another 100 things I have to learn!..lol..

I have to say Gary, Edmund sent me over here to check out your PE work and it is simply wonderful!

This is a process that I'm about to embark on, with some trepidation I might add. I was looking at your fuel drum work and was wondering if you might recommend a a supplier where I might purchase some that would be compatible with My Meng T90a? I purchased the Tetra pe upgrade kit but no drums included just the straps to hold the plastic kit drums on.

Anyway thanks for the welcome Gary! Glad to be here! So much to learn!!

Craig..

Edmund Forsythe

Post by Edmund Forsythe »

Howdy , and welcome from a bunch of people from all over the world . Don't worry they all speak English . Shortly you will become an avid and hard core armor fanatic . So have fun .

Edmund Forsythe

One question , do you have a program to resize pictures , Microsoft paint should work , if you don't have one your going to need one to post pictures .

Craig Skinner

Post by Craig Skinner »

Thanks Edmund!

I'm going to have to dig into my Cannon software that came with the camera and find out.
I can adjust the jpeg size inside my camera, what size would I have to have to upload pics?
Also on the other site where we met I noticed people are using a service called photo bucket,
I've never used that. Do you need to use something of that nature to post on this forum?

Craig

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

Edmund Forsythe wrote:Howdy , and welcome from a bunch of people from all over the world . Don't worry they all speak English . Shortly you will become an avid and hard core armor fanatic . So have fun .

Oi, Edmund, watch it. I don't speak English, i speak Orstralian!

Hi Craig, welcome to PlasticArmour. I'm from Stralya, there are a couple of other Stralyians ere too.
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Edmund Forsythe

Justin Wooding wrote:
Edmund Forsythe wrote:Howdy , and welcome from a bunch of people from all over the world . Don't worry they all speak English . Shortly you will become an avid and hard core armor fanatic . So have fun .

Oi, Edmund, watch it. I don't speak English, i speak Orstralian!

Hi Craig, welcome to PlasticArmour. I'm from Stralya, there are a couple of other Stralyians ere too.

Funny thing is I used to hang out and party with you guys when I was in south east Asia and after a couple bottle or so of jonnie walker I swear you all spoke fluent English .

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edmund, you need to track down a movie called The Odd Angry Shot. I think you would absolutely love it. Great fight/rumble scene between the aussies and the yanks :D
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!