Where does the time go.

The place to introduce yourself and say hello to fellow members. Also information on registering.
Shawn Ramsey
Senior Site Contributor.....

Re: Where does the time go.

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

Well what can I say but its quit said I can use my same post from over a year ago to say hello again.
I'm not going to make any excuses this time because I really don't have any. Life has certainly been busy this past year. We are currently having a 18 x 36 inground pool being installed. I built a new fence at the house which took a long time. 34- 4x4 posts, 120lbs of concrete per post. 110-2x4's, 650 fence pickets with 6 screws per picket.

Most importantly for this group though, I am currently moving into a new model room. I should have it finished in the next few days. :D :D
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Philipp Gross »

Welcome back Shawn! Life can get in your way, that's all too normal. Happens to me as well from time to time :oops:

Please share some photos of your new room, I'm sure we're all curious :mrgreen:

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

Shawn! Hello!

What a nice surprise for Australia Day!Image

So great to hear from you. Hope you and family are well. Sounds like life has been extremely busy in a good and productive way. That fence sounds like a killer, but at least you can sit back, look at it, and say 'i did that!' Very rewarding!

If i had a pool, i would never be out of it. Would be looking like a prune 24/7 Image

Welcome back again mate!
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Shawn Ramsey

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

Philipp Gross wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 03:18 Welcome back Shawn! Life can get in your way, that's all too normal. Happens to me as well from time to time :oops:

Please share some photos of your new room, I'm sure we're all curious :mrgreen:

Philipp
Pictures to follow in a few days of the new space. If you recall my old space was pretty nice, but the new and improved (bigger space) in even better. Spent a small fortune on Hobbyzone products. https://www.hobbyzone.pl/

Shawn
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

Shawn Ramsey wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 04:29 Spent a small fortune on Hobbyzone products. https://www.hobbyzone.pl/

Shawn
Now you have make models after that!!Image
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!

Adam Durrant

Post by Adam Durrant »

Welcome back Shawn, love the HobbyZone products have a pile of unassembled racks waiting for my new space to be completed too.
I'm a serial kit starter....
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage