Forest roaming

Non-modelling related topics. Keep discussions civil. Flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Yngve Sjodin

Forest roaming

Post by Yngve Sjodin »

When Im not modelling or writing I am trying to spend the time digging for old rust in the forests , so called relic hunting. I am also searching for fallen soldiers on the eastern front together with a official recovery group. Very fun and interesting way to spend any freetime;) Here I will post a few pics from expeditions and finds and link to the full reports I make after digging. Hopefully some of you will find this interesting and prehaps inspiring , and should anyone need a german helmet or some other militaria effects just let me know and it might be arranged:)
First up is a great find I made in a broken old shed near to a german military depot a few days ago:) * as I cant seem to upload pics at the moment here is a link to the expedition-->

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/forests-o ... -the-depot
"One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage" - Ricky , Sunnyvale Trailer Park

www.hobbyhistorica.com

Shawn Ramsey
Senior Site Contributor.....
Senior Site Contributor.....

Re: Forest roaming

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

It is so amazing on how you still find this stuff and some of it is in amazing condition.

Thanks for sharing.

Shawn
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Yngve Sjodin

Post by Yngve Sjodin »

Thanks Shawn , glad you like it.Going out to a couple of POW camps now:)
"One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage" - Ricky , Sunnyvale Trailer Park

www.hobbyhistorica.com

Justin Wooding

Post by Justin Wooding »

Hi Ygnve!

Glad to hear you are still out there, you are having some serious adventures mate! Hard to believe that there is still so many relics to be found so easily, well, you make it look easy :lol:

i am missing your viginette builds here :cry:
Woody...

Trying hard to do some modeling!