I have not forgot about my PA Family

Non-modelling related topics. Keep discussions civil. Flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Shawn Ramsey
Senior Site Contributor.....

I have not forgot about my PA Family

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

Just wanted to drop a quick note to my family here at PA. I am still here and I have been following some of the great build going on over the summer. The summer has been extremely busy with no time, OK a little time to model. Kids out of school and a few vacations thrown in here and there.

The biggest change though, is the fact I stared a online Bachelors Degree program in Emergency Management. When I started the program representatives from the college advised me I should only have to commit 5-7 hrs per week. Just like a Army Recruiter don't believe a damn thing they say. :roll: I am spending about 15-20 hours a week, plus as always I work over 72 hrs a week. I can honestly say I'm not sure I want to spend the next two years of my life doing this. I have completed two classes up to this point and I got a A in both classes. :D

I promise I have not forgot about you guys here at PA. The kids go back to school Tuesday 8-16-16, so hopefully I can find at least a little time to build and comment on all your great work.

I have acquired a few kits and I am getting ready to post them in the Latest Acquisitions Thread.

On of these purchases I place the blame primarily on Rob, but Matt, John and Vlad are guilty as well. :lol: :roll:

Shawn
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Steve Hutchinson

Re: I have not forgot about my PA Family

Post by Steve Hutchinson »

Hi Shawn

we are always here, but it is good to know how hard you want to work at your degree :D

2 years will fly by, and I guess there will be times when a little modelling will be a stress release from all the work and studying too 8-)

I am sure everyone will agree , a little modelling now and then will be more than welcome, life and family does take president though.

Good to get an update from you too

Happy studying

Best regards

Steve H
""I need to be creative, to feel ALIVE!""

Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shawn Ramsey

Post by Shawn Ramsey »

Thanks Steve

Missed everyone for sure. Right now two years seems to by crawling by. I'm ready to build some models. :D

Shawn
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImage

Philipp Gross
Site Admin/Founder

Post by Philipp Gross »

Hi Shawn, good to hear from you again!

I certainly don't envy you with that workload of yours :shock:

Philipp
Completed Campaigns:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage